Version effective date: September 17, 2021
[information collection] We will collect information about how you use our products or services and how you use them:
- Device information: we will receive and record the device related information (such as device model, operating system version, device settings, unique device identifier, device environment and other software and hardware characteristics information) and the location of the device (such as IP address, GPS location and sensor information such as WLAN access point, Bluetooth and base station that can provide relevant information). If you refuse to grant us corresponding permissions during installation and / or use, we will not record the above corresponding information.
[information use] The information collected through the above channels will be used in the following channels:
- Provide you with products or services
- If we stop operating Hardkorr App products or services, we will timely stop the activities of continuing to collect your personal information, notify you of the notice of stopping operation in the form of one by one delivery or announcement, and delete or anonymize the personal information related to the closed business we hold.
- If we use the information for other purposes not specified in this policy, or use the information collected for a specific purpose for other purposes, we will seek your prior consent.
[information sharing] We will not share your personal information with companies, organizations and individuals other than Hardkorr App, except in the following cases:
- Sharing under legal circumstances: we may share your personal information according to laws and regulations, litigation dispute resolution needs, or according to the requirements of administrative and judicial organs.
- Sharing with explicit consent: with your explicit consent, we will share your personal information with other parties.
- Sharing in the case of your active choice: when you purchase goods or services through the platform, we will share the necessary information related to the transaction in your order information with the suppliers of relevant goods or services according to your choice, so as to realize your needs of transaction and after-sales service.
[information transfer] We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual except for the following circumstances:
- Transfer with explicit consent: after obtaining your explicit consent, we will transfer your personal information to other parties;
- In the case of merger, acquisition or bankruptcy liquidation of Hardkorr App or its affiliated companies, or other cases involving merger, acquisition or bankruptcy liquidation, if the transfer of personal information is involved, we will require the new company or organization holding your personal information to continue to be bound by this policy, otherwise we will require the company, organization or individual to seek your authorization again.
[public disclosure] We will only disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- We may publicly disclose your personal information with your explicit consent or based on your active choice;
- If we determine that you have violated laws and regulations or seriously violated the relevant agreements and rules of Hardkorr App platform, or in order to protect the personal and property safety of platform users or the public from infringement, we may disclose your personal information in accordance with laws and regulations or with your consent, including relevant violations and the measures taken by the platform against you. For example, if you seriously violate the rules of the platform by selling counterfeit goods, we may publicly disclose your certification body information and violations.
[exception] Under the following circumstances, no prior authorization is required for sharing, transferring or disclosing your personal information:
- Related to national security and national defense security;
- Related to public safety, public health and major public interests;
- Related to judicial or administrative law enforcement, such as criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and judgment execution;
- In order to protect your or other personal life, property and other major legitimate rights and interests, but it is difficult to get my consent;
- Personal information that you disclose to the public on your own;
- Collecting personal information from legally disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
Please note that according to the applicable laws, if we take technical measures and other necessary measures to process the personal information, so that the data receiver can not re identify a specific individual and can not recover, the sharing, transfer and public disclosure of such processed data do not need to notify you and obtain your consent.
For major changes, we will also provide more significant notice (including notice through the way of Hardkorr App platform publicity, and even pop-up prompt).
- There has been a major change in our service model. Such as the purpose of personal information processing, the type of personal information processing, the use of personal information, etc;
- We have made significant changes in control, etc. Such as the merger and reorganization of information controller changes;
- The main objects of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure have changed;
- Significant changes have taken place in your right to participate in personal information processing and the way you exercise it;
- Our responsible departments, contact information and complaint channels for handling personal information security have changed;
- Personal information security impact assessment report shows that there is a high risk.