The original and the best.
Since we invented the LED camp light bar back in 2008, Hardkorr camp light bars have been the only choice for campers who want quality built products that will last for many years. The design has changed and new features introduced over the years, but it’s still made with the same meticulous attention to detail that made us a household name.
More recently, many 4×4 enthusiasts have also discovered how useful these lights can be in canopies, tailgates and toolboxes. Hardkorr now supplies these lights to some of the biggest names in 4×4 customisation as well as thousands of DIYers every year.
This 48cm white LED camping light bar is the most popular and versatile size in our range. It is perfect for a range of camping and automotive applications, and can even be used to provide supplementary lighting for workshops or sheds. This kit also includes accessories for pole mounting and powering the light.
This kit also includes accessories for pole mounting and powering the light. We recommend you also purchase a switch or dimmer, which can be found in our camping light accessories section.
- Thicker bar profile for added strength and improved appearance
- Multiple light bar mounting options:
- Inbuilt magnets for attachment to most metal surfaces
- Removable pole clips for easy attachment to non-magnetic tent poles
- Removable diffusers for a wider angle, softer light beam
- Removable end caps make flush mount applications look even better by hiding the join between the cable and the bar end
- Reinforced grommets to prevent wire breakage at light bar ends
- IP68 waterproof rating means the lights are completely watertight (in fact they will run underwater)
- Waterproof locking DC connectors on all cables
- Heavy-duty, double insulated cables to prevent voltage drop, which results in brighter bars
- Minimal heat output, unlike gas lamps
- Low power consumption – can be left on all night without affecting your battery
Often imitated, never duplicated.
The LED camp lights that Hardkorr invented are now seen across thousands of Australian campsites. In the years since we introduced them to the market, we’ve developed and released many innovations and improvements designed to make your camping experience comfortable and hassle-free, including orange/white technology, reinforced grommet ends, inbuilt magnets, removable pole clips and more.
We’ve now taken the next leap forward in design and technology, making lighting your campsite even easier by addressing some of the key gripes campers had with previous LED lighting technology. Our exclusive diffusers, now included with all light bars, create a much wider, more pleasant light beam – no more LEDs shining in your eyes if you’re on the wrong angle! The light bar pole clips make attaching your bars to non-magnetic tent poles much easier.
Additionally, flush mounting is now easier and looks better thanks to our wire-covering end caps and flush mount clips (flush mount clips sold separately).
The Hardkorr guarantee
All Hardkorr products are manufactured using the highest quality materials. We are confident that they are the most durable in the market and will give you many years of reliable service. We stand behind this product with a comprehensive 5-year Australian warranty and a 30-day money back guarantee.
|Materials||6063 aluminium alloy housing
UV-resistant epoxy resin filling
|LED type||Genuine OSRAM® SMD5050|
|Max. output||590 lumens|
|Ingress Protection||IP68 (excl. dimmer)|
|Beam Angle||180 degrees|
|Current Draw||0.6A @ 12V|
|Dimensions (cross-section)||Width: 18.8mm (bar), 22.1mm (end caps)
Height: 15mm (with diffuser), 11.1mm (no diffuser), 16.9mm (end caps)
|LED Lifespan||50,000+ hours|
|Certifications||CE, RoHS, C-Tick|
|1x||48cm LED camp light bar with white LEDs|
|2x||Removable end caps|
|2x||Removable light bar pole clips|
|1x||3m power lead with cigarette/merit plug|