Thank you for purchasing a genuine Hardkorr product. We are proud to design, engineer and manufacture innovative and high quality lighting and 12v electrical products for your enjoyment. Please read the following warranty and return policy and then click the link at the bottom if you believe you are entitled to make a claim.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are in any way unsatisfied with your Hardkorr purchase, we will gladly refund your purchase within 30 days of the date your order is dispatched. You may return products that meet all of the following criteria for a full refund:
- Are unused and/or have no demonstrable signs of usage
- Are in their original undamaged packaging, and are appropriately packaged to avoid damage during shipping
- Include all parts, hardware and instructions (as applicable) received with your original package
The returned item(s) must include a Return Authorisation (RA) number which Hardkorr issues on an approved return.
To obtain a RA number, please complete the form found here.
We reserve the right to deduct costs including transaction fees, commissions to payment facilitators, shipping and 10% restocking fee from the amount refunded.
If you purchased a product through one of our authorised distributors or retailers, returns must be taken back to the place of purchase. Hardkorr will not refund purchases that were not made directly through us.
Products that have been installed or used for any period of time are not eligible for return and should not be sent in for a refund.
Please note this policy does not apply to batteries, trade show sales, ex-demonstrator stock, clearance stock or sales that are otherwise marked as being exempt from this policy.
While we utilise the best manufacturing practices, there are occasional cases of product failure, and this warranty policy covers these instances.
Hardkorr warrants that this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the period of time we stipulate. The warranty commences on the date of purchase by the original purchaser, and is not transferable.
To access the benefits of this warranty, you must retain your proof of purchase and follow any other direction we reasonably give you (e.g. completing and returning your warranty card if applicable).
If you believe your Hardkorr product is defective, it must be returned to Hardkorr for inspection by our warranty claims department. After inspection, Hardkorr will verify that the defect was not caused by negligence, abuse, unauthorized repair or disassembly, and determine whether the product will be repaired or replaced.
Hardkorr will not be liable for any charges you incur relating to installation, repair or removal of Hardkorr products.
To begin your warranty claim:
- You must have a Return Authorization (RA) number. To get your RA number, please complete the form found here.
- Once you have an RA number, you must arrange for the product must be shipped back to Hardkorr. The address for shipment can be found on our contact us page.
- Please include a copy of your original proof of purchase.
- Please be sure that your RA number is clearly marked on your documentation as well as on the outside of the packaging used for shipping.
Completing the steps above will ensure faster processing of your claim, so that Hardkorr can get your product back to you as soon as possible.
If Hardkorr determines, at our sole discretion, that your product is defective in material or workmanship, we will honor your warranty claim. We will determine the proper handling of all warranty claims including whether the item is repaired or replaced.
All warranties, expressed or implied, are void if we (at our sole discretion) determine that there is sufficient evidence of one or more of the following:
- Negligence: Improper installation, improper or extreme use, etc.
- Abuse: Road hazards, Damage beyond the limits of “normal wear and tear.”
- Unauthorized Repair: Repair service performed by an unauthorized service centre.
- Disassembly: Includes any unauthorised attempt to open, tamper with or otherwise compromise the integrity of the product.
Hardkorr warranties only apply to the original purchaser with original proof of purchase and may not be transferred under any circumstance.
Discontinued items that are still under warranty will be reviewed by Hardkorr. If a discontinued item is covered under warranty it may be replaced by an equivalent item. If an equivalent item is not available Hardkorr will determine terms of resolution on a case-by-case basis.
Exceptions to this Warranty:
Painted Finish on Products: Hardkorr uses the highest quality materials available, but depending on location, environment and exposure, painted surfaces can fade. We will not approve any warranty claims that relate to faded paint.
Damage to Lenses: Please be aware that certain chemicals cause damage to polycarbonate plastics. Do not use cleaning products that contain any chemicals in the following list:
- Acetic Acid Aq.
- Ammonium Carbonate Aq.
- Ammonium Chloride Aq.
- Calcium Hypochlorite
- Chromic Acid Aq.
- Ethyl Acetate
- Ethylene Glycol Aq.
- Formaldehyde Aq.
- Citric Acid
- Hydrofluoric Acid Aq.
- Lubricating Oils (Petroleum)
- Methyl Ethyl Ketone
- Methyl Chloride
- Mineral Oils
- Oleic Acid
- Phosphoric Acid Aq.
- Zinc Chloride Aq.
Hardkorr will not approve any warranty claims for lighting products where we reasonably believe that products have been exposed to any of these chemicals.