Easily distribute power from your deep cycle battery.
Coming with just about everything you need to manage your 12V system, our control hub is the easiest way to access, charge, and distribute power throughout your setup. Coming with a range of plugs, ports, and switches, it’s one of the easiest ways to control anything from your pumps and lights right through to your fridge or even travel oven.
- 40A DC-DC Charger: Charge your batteries while you drive or from the sun. The charger comes with an inbuilt 40A MPPT solar regulator which has been pre-wired to a dedicated solar Anderson input on the side of the box. Compatible with LiFePO4, AGM, SLA, Gel, and Calcium batteries, it’s the perfect addition to any 12V touring setup. Want to learn more about our 40A DC-DC Charger? Visit our product page for more info.
- Battery Monitor with 500A Shunt: Get up-to-date information on your battery in an instant. The inbuilt Battery Monitor measures your battery’s voltage, current draw, and state of charge and also has two timers that track the battery’s remaining charge and discharge time.
- 6x Backlit Rocker Switches: Take control of your 12V accessories. Ideal for control of items like your lights, pumps, and fridges, the rocker switches are designed to be quickly and easily hardwired to your accessories.
- 3x Cigarette Ports: Quick plug-and-play ports that are perfect for running extra lights or charging your devices.
- USB Ports Coming with two standard USB-A ports, a quick charge 3A USB-A point, and a USB-C output, it’s unlikely you’ll run out of places to charge your phone, tablets, speakers or torches.
- Anderson Ports: On the side of the box are four Anderson-style plugs. The hub has two pre-wired plugs for the DC-DC – one as a dedicated solar input, the other as a three-pin Anderson plug used to hook into your alternator. The other two can be used to run any additional accessories.
- Fuse Block: An easy-to-access spot for all the boxes fuses. Made to protect the panel’s outputs, the fuse block contains six fuse ports, with an additional two to hold your spares. The block has an LED indicated that will light up when a fuse has blown.
Constructed using heavy-duty black powder-coated aluminium, our 12V Control Hub is perfect for mounting in the back of the canopy, or in DIY camper trailer or van builds. The box is easy to mount – simply use the pre-drilled holes on the back of the unit to screw, rivet, or bolt it into place, to give you convenient access to just about everything you need in your 12V setup. The system comes completely fused and pre-wired, meaning all you’ve got to do is hook up your accessories.
The Hardkorr guarantee
All Hardkorr products are manufactured using the highest quality materials. We are confident that they are the most durable in the market and will give you many years of reliable service. We stand behind this product with a comprehensive 2-year Australian warranty and a 30-day money back guarantee.
40A DC-DC charger
|DC input voltage
|Solar input voltage
|12/24V LiFePO₄, SLA, AGM, Gel, Calcium
Battery monitor (with 500A shunt)
|3x 15A (+1 spare) / 3x 20A (+1 spare)
|1x pre-wired alternator input
1x pre-wired solar input
2x 30A output
1x USB-QC 3.0
|3x 12V cigarette port
|6x on/off backlit rocker switches
1x logo illumination on/off switch
|Grey powder-coated aluminium
|400mm x 300mm x 125mm (including DC-DC Charger)